Fitness-Success Affliates

Monday, January 29, 2007

Hey everyone, I would like to send out my thank yous to those who contributed bonuses to my latest project. I know while I have leaps and bounds to make as a fitness professional, that everyday I strive to be better.

I have learned some harsh lessons along the way and would truly like to send my thanks to the people who have shown me tough love. Guys like Jim Labadie and Alwyn Cosgrove have never sugar coated things to me and always told me I got to get my act together and do what it takes to be successful.

I've thanked people personally in the e-book that I've put together but definitely I would like to send our some more thanks to all of you and in particular the guys who have laid down the path for fitness info entrepreneurs.

I will be releasing the url for the website soon as I'm putting it all together by myself. I will also have the e-mails posted in a day or two once the site is up.

The e-book is set to be released Friday February 2nd. This is tenative as again I'm putting in hours and hours to make sure this gets done on time.

Thank you all for your time and let's make this project a successful one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home