Hey everyone,
I've been working my ass off to put together something to help people all over the world get the most out of their fitness and nutrition programs.
With the recent rise into things like the law of attraction, I've decided to put together an e-book that will get really zero in on the right mindset to achieving ultimate success with their fitness program.
The e-book will be available on clickbank and it will offer 60% commission per sale.
The e-book will be on sale for $39.94.
Stayed tuned for more information, as I will have the e-mails for you all to send to your list, some articles/interviews, and more details about the release date.
I've been working my ass off to put together something to help people all over the world get the most out of their fitness and nutrition programs.
With the recent rise into things like the law of attraction, I've decided to put together an e-book that will get really zero in on the right mindset to achieving ultimate success with their fitness program.
The e-book will be available on clickbank and it will offer 60% commission per sale.
The e-book will be on sale for $39.94.
Stayed tuned for more information, as I will have the e-mails for you all to send to your list, some articles/interviews, and more details about the release date.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home